Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Action Zone
From: Albany, NY
1.)Jerry Lawler defeated Bob Holly
2.)The Smoking Gunns defeated Jeremy Cutter & Nick Bayberry
3.)IRS defeated Mike Bell
4.)Jim Neidhart defeated Scott Taylor
5.)Lex Luger defeated HG Ryder
6.)King Kong Bundy & Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated
1. The match between Lawler and Holly is joined in progress. Lawler controls Holly with a vertical suplex. Holly avoids a standing fist drop and stomps away on the King. Holly backdrops Lawler and the King bails to be with his little kings. Lawler runs into them on the floor. Holly hits a snap suplex and monkey flips Lawler out of the corner. Holly misses a splash in the corner and Lawler pins Holly rather easily. (No rating since it was joined in progress. I like a heel Lawler so a win for him is always good.)
2. IRS is back at the cementary to cut a promo. He has dug out a casket and says he wasn’t too stiff with his punishment. No matter if you are dead or alive, you always have to pay your taxes! He says being six feet under doesn’t make it a tax shelter.
3. Raymond Rougeau conducted an interview with WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon and his Survivor Series teammates. Ramon puts over the Bulldog as being all pumped up and he is coming for Owen and Neidhart. The Headshrinkers will be ready to go. Razor says that the 1-2-3 Kid is the definition of surviving. Ramon suggests they stop talking about it and wants to start fighting! That was a quick and painless interview segment.
4. Backstage, Ted DiBiase is interviewed alongside Bundy and Bigelow. DiBiase says that Luger has no guts and he will not have any glory at Survivor Series.
5. Next week, Jeff Jarrett meets Fatu in singles action.
It just a continued hype up show for Survivor Series. Nothing too bad, but nothing is really going on here.
Thanks for reading.