WWF RAW 4/10/1995
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents RAW
From: Poughkeepsie, NY
1.) Adam Bomb fought Tatanka to a double count-out
2.) The New Headshrinkers defeated Mike Bell & Tony DeVito
3.) Kama defeated Scott Taylor
4.) Bret Hart & 1-2-3 Kid & Bob Holly defeated Hakushi & WWF World Tag Team Champions Owen Hart & Yokozuna
1. Owen Hart cuts a promo on Holly, Kid and Bret saying that they are going to be splat on the mat and be pinned 1-2-3. Yokozuna chimes in saying Bonsai like he usually does.
2. Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler are on commentary. They promote Tatanka vs. Adam Bomb which will kick off the show.
3. Bomb sends Tatanka to the floor following a standing dropkick. Bomb nearly wins the match following a leaping clothesline as RAW went to commercial. Tatanka plants Bomb with a DDT to get a two count. Bomb fights back and clotheslines Tatanka to the floor where they both go and brawl. Bomb rams Tatanka into the ring steps head first and they are both counted out. Well, that was a really boring contest. It didn’t hold my interest at all.
4. The New Headshrinkers continued their winning ways when Fatu hit a top rope big splash on DeVito to win the match.
5. A video promoting a new wrestler named Jean Pierre Lafitte is aired. He talks about a few coins that remain from a treasure that was stolen from his father by Americans. Lafitte says no one will escape the revenge of Jean Pierre Lafitte!
6. Guess what? Last Saturday night Bob Holly won his first race under the WWF banner. Take that WCW!
7. Footage from last week when HBK was attacked by his now former bodyguard Psycho Sid. Michaels got into Sid’s saying that he didn’t need Sid’s crap. Sid attacked HBK from behind with a clothesline and kicked him in the ribs several times before botching a power bomb. Yeah, he botched it. So, he did it again. Sid actually hit a third power bomb. That is when Diesel ran down to make the save. Michaels was carried out on a stretcher. Michaels is going to be out of action for several weeks.
8. Kama was in action this week. Kama has melted the urn into a gold chain. Kama pinned Scott Taylor following a splash off the middle rope.
9. We see footage from last week when Alundra Blayze regained the WWF Women’s Championship only to be attacked by Bertha Faye. Blayze suffered a broken nose due to the attack.
10. Bret Hart cuts a promo with 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly saying that their opponents will see that they are the best and Bret wants a piece of Hakushi.
11. Bret and Yokozuna open up the bout with Yoko catching Bret as he runs the ropes with a scoop slam but Bret battled back with right hands before tagging out to Holly. Hakushi gets tagged in but is dropkicked and slammed by Holly. Back from commercial, Kid spin kicks Owen and nearly picks up the three count. Hakushi knees Kid as he runs the ropes and allowed Owen to hit a spinning heel kick. Yoko enters and head butts Kid. Yoko cuts Kid off with a clothesline as he runs the ropes after breaking free from a nerve hold. Hakushi enters and clotheslines Kid down several times. Hakushi splashes Kid off the middle rope but isn’t able to put him away. Kid almost pins Owen following a cross body off the middle rope but isn’t able to tag out as Yoko tags in and leg drops Kid! Hakushi continues to control Kid with a tilt a whirl back breaker but is stopped by Kid with a sit down power bomb! Bret gets the hot tag and hammers away on Yoko. Bret hits a middle rope bulldog on Yoko followed by a middle rope forearm drop but only gets a near fall! Bret hammers away on Hakushi until Yoko clubs him from behind. Owen kicks Bret on the side of head. Holly gets a sneak tag and rolls Owen up after Bret dropkicked Owen for the win! An entertaining six man tag with some solid action throughout. I’m interested in seeing some Bret/Hakushi singles matches as well since they are going to be feuding now.
12. Footage from WrestleMania XI where Lawrence Taylor’s all-star team was announced is shown to close the show.
Well, the only entertaining part of the show this week was the six man tag. As you can see they showed a few videos to promote what happened last week. Even though there was only one good quality to the show, the match was fairly lengthy and took up a good portion of the show. Thus, I’ll give the show a very mild thumbs up.
Thanks for reading.