WWF Superstars 10/1/1994
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Green Bay, WI
1.)WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon defeated Red Tyler
2.)Knuckleball Schwartz defeated Ron Cumberledge
3.)Mabel defeated George Anderson
4.)Jim Neidhart defeated Ike Andrews
5.)The Bushwhackers defeated Tom Stone & Rock Warner
6.)IRS defeated Gary Jackson
1. They are promoting a rematch between the WWF World Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels and Diesel against the Headshrinkers. The champs have been doing the big splash off the top that Fatu has been doing. Michaels tells us that there isn’t any tension between them and they will remain the top tag team.
2. This is Schwartz debut on Superstars. He is being played by the Brooklyn Brawler. His finishing move is a superplex.
3. Bob Backlund has been training for an opportunity to regain the WWF World Championship. Todd Pettengill reminds us of Bob’s match with Bret Hart a few weeks ago. Backlund went insane and turned heel on the champ.
4. A vignette promoting the return of King Kong Bundy is shown. He will be wrestling next week.
5. We hear from the Undertaker and Paul Bearer. They are standing infront of a casket. They are promoting the Hart Attack tour where Taker will wrestle Yokozuna. Taker says Yokozuna will be looking up to him from the casket. He tells Yoko to prepare to rest in peace.
6. Vince McMahon interviews Lex Luger in the crowd. Luger says the issue with DiBiase was frustrating because all he could do was deny what DiBiase kept saying. Luger hopes Tatanka counts the money and see the children he turned his back on. Luger believes money can’t buy happiness or wins in the WWF. Lex says the buck stops here when Tatanka meets him in the ring.
A boring show that saw nothing happening. It was just a show to refresh us on what has been going on and to kill some time, really.
Thanks for reading.