WWF Superstars 10/13/1990
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Toledo, OH
1.)Jim Duggan defeated Paul Diamond
2.)Demolition defeated Scott Colton, Earl Dennis & Brad Kramer
3.)Dusty Rhodes defeated Al Burke
4.)The Barbarian defeated Kent Carlson
5.)The Orient Express defeated Ron Garvin & Major Yates
6.)Saba Simba defeated Black Bart
1. Jim Duggan shared a “hoo” prior to his match via pre-tape comments for everyone serving in Iraq. It would seem only a matter of time before he feuds with Slaughter.
2. We go to an eye doctor office where Jake Roberts is talking with the doctor. They remove the bandage and warns Jake that the eye drops will be painful. The doctor gives Jake two drops and he is in a lot of pain. Roberts just wants to know if he will be able to see again. The doctor tells Jake that he will find out next week if he will be able to see again. Rick Martel releases a statement and claims that it was an accident. Martel apologizes and does so with a smile on his face.
3. Dusty Rhodes tells DiBiase during a pre-tape comment that the only price he will be paying towards DiBiase is pain, blues and agony!
4. Brother Love’s guest this week is WWF World Champion the Ultimate Warrior! Love says that Warrior is afraid of Sherri and Randy Savage. Love reminds Warrior about what happened the last time he was on the show. Warrior says that Savage still hides behind the skirt of Sherri. Warrior has a present for Love. The champ thinks Savage is running out of places to hide. Warrior opens a bag and it’s a blonde wig. Warrior demands Love put the wig on and after threatening Love, he puts the wig on. Warrior also has a dress for Love. Love tries to leave without putting it on but Warrior forces him to put it on. Love has a hard time putting everything on and looks like a fool. Love gets on his knees and Warrior asks if he can feel the love. Warrior says that Savage has one more place to hide now!
5. The Bushwhackers say anything the Orient Express can do they can do better. So, they shove rice into their mouths.
6. Akeem shares some pre-tape comments saying that he is the true African American and he has the ceremony to prove it.
A slightly below average episode as it was just rehashing stuff that had happened previous weeks. The Brother Love segment wasn’t all that great and wasn’t funny. I do like the feud between Warrior and Savage, though.
Thanks for reading.