WWF Superstars 10/20/1990
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Toledo, OH
1.)Legion of Doom defeated Brian Costello & James Saxton
2.)Shane Douglas defeated Pez Whatley
3.)WWF Intercontinental Champion Texas Tornado defeated Paul Diamond
4.)Power & Glory defeated SD Jones & JD Wolfe
1. Demolition share pre-tape comments during LOD’s match. They tell LOD they better look over their shoulders because they are going to kick their teeth down their freaking throats!
2. Randy Savage share some comments regarding Warrior. Savage tells Warrior that he can put wigs and dresses on anyone he wishes. Savage doesn’t hide behind skirts and tells the champ that he is too much man for him to handle. Randy is going to get his championship back!
3. This is Shane Douglas’s debut in the WWF. He shared some comments prior to the match talking about how he is out here to earn respect of all the wrestlers. Douglas won the match after a hurricanrana.
4. Jake Roberts is back at the eye doctor. The doctor wants Jake to open his right eye. Jake is having a tough time opening his eye. Jake’s eyes are really discolored and his asks why did this have to happen to him.
5. Brother Love Show is up next. Love’s guests this week are Rick Rude and Bobby Heenan. Once again, this was taped prior to Rude leaving the company. Love asks if Rude meant what he said about Bossman’s mother. Rude meant it then and means it now when he says it. Rude calls Bossman’s mother a cow and scumbag. Heenan talks about being kidnapped by Bossman on Wrestling Challenge. Heenan is thankful that Rude was there to save him. Rude says it his his turn to make sure that justice is served. Rude will be the judge, jury and executioner. Rude says Bossman can bring his mother as a witness too and Rude says he will take care of her too.
6. The Rockers cut a promo during the Power and Glory match. Jannetty says that the Rockers are back since Michaels is healed from injury and they will get payback on Roma and Hercules!
7. Brother Love and Rick Martel taunt Jake Roberts who is scheduled to be on the show next week.
The feud between Rude/Bossman is going well, but since Rude isn’t with the company it will lose a lot of steam when it’s just regulated to Bossman/Heenan. Plus, the angle involving Roberts/Martel is going along very well. A solid episode this week for the WWF.
Thanks for reading.