WWF Superstars 12/10/1988
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: San Francisco, CA
1.)Jim Duggan defeated Darryl Peterson
2.)Jake Roberts defeated the Black Knight
3.)Bad News Brown defeated Frankie Valdez
4.)The Red Rooster defeated Scott Casey
5.)The Rockers fought the Brainbusters to a no contest
6.)Ted DiBiase defeated Lanny Poffo
7.)The Rougeau Brothers defeated Sam Houston & Stefan Diablo
1. Bobby Heenan cut a promo during Jake’s match. Heenan says that Jake thinks he is smart. Heenan tells us that Andre wasn’t scared but rather surprised by the snake.
2. WWF World Tag Team Champions Demolition cut a promo on Mr. Fuji. They are ready for the Powers of Pain. Fuji lost control of them now.
3. Red Rooster cuts a promo and puts over Bobby Heenan for helping him be undefeated since their partnership.
4. Mean Gene was with the Bushwhackers in the woods where the Bushwhackers covered Gene in leafs.
5. Anderson trips Michaels and is taken out by Jannetty with a dive over the top rope! They begin to brawl on the floor prior to the bell even ringing. Several officials come down to break up the fighting. This match never even takes place, folks.
6. Rockin’ Robin is the new WWF Women’s Champion. Robin feels so lucky to be living her dream and she wants Sherri to come after her with everything she has to get her belt back.
Aside from the feud development between the Rockers and the Brainbusters, there wasn’t anything going on here this week. Bad News is amping up his vicious style, though, and that should play a good role in his feud with Savage.
Thanks for reading.