WWF Superstars 6/4/1994
Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Albany, NY
1.)Mabel defeated Iron Mike Sharpe
2.)Nikolai Volkoff defeated Derek Domino
3.)Adam Bomb defeated Kwang by count-out
4.)Tatanka defeated Reno Riggins
5.)Owen Hart defeated Phil Apollo
6.)The Quebecers defeated Tony Roy & Tim McNeany
1. Men on a Mission come out early on and force McMahon and Lawler to get down to their music. McMahon is rather comical and Lawler does it but against his will to just get Mabel away from him.
2. Nikolai Volkoff is wearing gear that has a cent sign instead of the dollar sign that DiBiase used. I thought that was a nice touch.
3. We hear from Paul Bearer regarding the Undertaker. Bearer is calling DiBiase a liar and says he hasn’t even seen the Undertaker!
4. Harvey Wippleman hasn’t joined either Bomb or Kwang for the match. Bomb works over Kwang early on but Kwang fights back with a standing spin kick. They roll to the floor and brawl as Harvey Wippleman has come out to ringside. Bomb sends Kwang into the ring steps face first. Bomb drops Kwang with a clothesline and they continue to trade strikes. Bomb punches Kwang over the top to the floor but Wippleman stops Kwang from entering the ring. So, Kwang gets counted out. (*1/4. This is going to continue for a little while it looks like. Bomb was getting some good babyface reaction considering he just turned face.)
5. WWF Intercontinental Champion Diesel and Shawn Michaels cut a promo on what they did to WWF World Champion Bret Hart on RAW last Monday. Diesel thinks it was just a preview of things to come. He is coming for the championship. Michaels is going to be at ringside to make sure it goes their way. Bret Hart says it took three guys to beat him down and claims that Diesel is weak! Bret is going to have a family member by his side to combat Michaels on the floor!
Not an interesting show this week. Whenever you have a show dedicated to a low midcard feud on your B show, you know it’s not going to be a strong show. So, there isn’t much going on here, folks.
Thanks for reading.