Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents RAW
From: Struthers, OH
1.) The Undertaker defeated Mike McReynolds
2.) Adam Bomb defeated Bill Payne
3.) Psycho Sid & Tatanka defeated The New Headshrinkers
4.) Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Buck Quartermaine
5.) Shawn Michaels defeated Gus Kantarrakis
1. The Undertaker is all business to open the show. Taker delivers a choke slam and tombstone pile driver to win the match. After the match, Taker puts the jobber in a body bag.
2. We hear from Man Mountain Rock who says that his guitar is his soul and Bob Backlund has his attention.
3. Adam Bomb picked up a win over Bill Payne following a top rope clothesline.
4. Todd Pettengill hosts the KOTR Report to promote the event. Jerry Lawler continues to hype up how disgusting his feet are. Bret Hart says he will force Lawler to his feet and Lawler’s own feet as well.
5. Fatu works on Tatanka with head butts and strikes and even no sells a DDT. Fatu drops Tatanka with a super kick. Sid doesn’t fair too well either as he is met with a double head butt. Sid drives Fatu down to the mat with a choke slam for a near fall. Sid misses a leg drop and Fatu soon tags in Sionne. Sionne slams Tatanka and drops Tatanka throat first across the top rope. Sionne spikes Tatanka with a pile driver. Sionne is on the floor when Sid power bombs him. Tatanka ends up pinning Sionne to win the match.
6. We here from Diesel and Bam-Bam Bigelow. Diesel assures Vince McMahon he will not be power bombed by Sid again. Bigelow says they have confidence going into the match. They have the heart to win this Sunday.
7. There is more hype for Jerry Lawler’s disgusting feet is shown.
8. Hunter Hearst Helmsley continues his winning ways after hitting the pedigree.
9. Next week, WWF Intercontinental Champion Jeff Jarrett defends against Savio Vega.
10. Shawn Michaels was in action and won after a super kick. Kama comes out but Michaels sends him to the floor. The Undertaker and Mabel also make appearances before the show comes to an end.
The feature mach wasn’t too bad and the squash matches featured mostly top talent as we head to KOTR in six days. It wasn’t a great episode but it was actually enjoyable just because they used top talent on this one.
Thanks for reading.
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.