Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Ft. Wayne, IN
1.)WWF World Tag Team Champions Demolition defeated John Latu & Mike Richards
2.)Greg Valentine defeated Scott Casey
3.)The Rockers defeated Sandy Beach & Brian Costello
4.)The Red Rooster defeated Reno Riggins
5.)Bad News Brown defeated Red Tyler
6.)Brutus Beefcake defeated Gene Ligon
7.)The Honkytonk Man defeated Tom Walsh
1. Brother Love’s guest this week is the freshly turned babyface, Hercules. Love is saying that Hercules had a perfect opportunity to be with Bobby Heenan and Ted DiBiase but he tossed it away. Love asks why Hercules wouldn’t serve DiBiase. Hercules says that he served Bobby Heenan because he wanted to and he trusted him. He was repaid by being sold to DiBiase. Hercules says the chain he wears stands for his course and no amount of money can take away his pride. Hercules says that DiBiase will pay the price with agony and pain! Here comes WWF World Champion Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth. Savage credits Hercules for standing up for himself against DiBiase and Heenan. Savage wants to shake the hand of the real Hercules. Hercules extends his hand to accept the handshake. Elizabeth does the same. Brother Love hopes Hercules will wash his hand but Hercules says Love has lost his mind. Savage scares Love off the set and they stand tall to end the segment.
2. Red Rooster cut a pre-tape promo. He thanks Bobby Heenan for the chance and he will not let him down. Heenan is yelling at Rooster throughout the match.
3. Hulk Hogan cut a promo on Bossman for what happened last week. He says that Bossman can’t put him in a cage and says that he is just waiting for the WWF to set up Bossman’s trial date!
4. Ron Bass cut a pre-tape promo during Beefcake match. Bass says sooner rather than later he will beat up Beefcake in a match.
5. Mr. Perfect’s vignette sees him playing basketball and making all the shots. Perfect hits a half court shot with no problem. Perfect also made a behind the back shot to end the video.
They are really attempting to make Hercules a top level babyface with the endorsement from Savage. Hopefully that works out because Hercules could be a solid face on top. He isn’t an awful worker by any means, either. A good episode this week, I thought.
Thanks for reading.
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.