WWF RAW 11/14/1994
1. Duke Droese defeated Paul Diamond in 2:13 following a side slam.
2. Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated Bert Stevenson in 2:10 following a diving head butt.
3. Kings Court w/Heavenly Bodies & Jim Cornette: Jerry Lawler introduces the number one contenders to the WWF World Tag Team Championships, the Heavenly Bodies. Alongside Jim Cornette, Tom Pritchard and Jimmy Del Ray make their way out mocking the Smoking Gunns with their hats and toy guys. Cornette says that next week they go to the rodeo when they meet the top tag team in the WWF, two cowboys. Sadly for the Gunns, the Bodies aren’t going to be as easy as a rodeo because his guys are hungry and they want to taste WWF championship gold. Pritchard chimes in and tells Billy and Bart that they will be the only surviving team and they will kick the Gunns harder than any mule could to them. Del Ray is grinding when he says that when they win the titles they will go to the local bars and fight off all the toothless cowgirls that Texas has, because the Heavenly Bodies are irresistible. Cornette notes that when they win the titles they won’t have any credible challengers because they beaten everyone so they might as well go to Japan or somewhere else where there is actual competition. Marty Jannetty and the Kamikaze Kid run down and brawl with the Bodies. Jannetty issues a challenge to the Bodies for tonight and it is accepted.
4. Crush & Ludvig Borga defeated The Headshrinkers in 9:46 when Borga pinned Samu following a shoulder breaker.
5. John Bradshaw defeated IRS in 4:33 following a lariat. Prior to the match, Crush tried to attack Bradshaw but officials kept them apart.
6. Ric Flair Interview: Vince McMahon sat down with Ric Flair a few days ago to talk about Hulk Hogan and the Survivor Series elimination match. McMahon asks what Flair is determined to end Hulkamania. Flair laughs and tells Vince that Hogan is everything that is wrong with professional wrestling. Hogan does this all for the fans when he should be doing it only for himself. Flair says he has been a multiple time champion and he would wrestle three times a day and go sixty minutes each time. Flair has never declined a challenge, but Hogan avoided him three years ago. Flair thinks that Hogan is a coward and the fans adore a coward. Flair puts himself over saying that he is the guy that fans should be celebrating and when he eliminates Hogan from the WWF the fans will only have the option but to join him and the Dynasty and get behind the real champions of professional wrestling.
7. British Bulldog Interview: Jim Ross introduces the number one contender to the WWF World Champion, the British Bulldog. Ross asks about his WWF World Championship match next week at Survivor Series. Bulldog tells Ross that is will be the biggest challenge of his career taking on the mighty Yokozuna, but he is ready for the challenge and he wants to be recognized as the very best. Bulldog says he has been successful in everything he has ever done and with the fans behind him, he is going to put Yokozuna down on the mat for three seconds. Bulldog tells Ross that he has had a rough year, but ending the year as WWF World Champion would make all the pain from earlier in the year all worth it. He is ready for a dog fight at Survivor Series!
8. Doink The Clown defeated Rick Martel in 5:34 following the Whoopee Cushion. After the match, Martel sat dejected on the apron while the fans started to give him some support.
9. Owen Hart defeated Mike Timmons in 2:17 following a missile dropkick.
10. The Heavenly Bodies defeated Marty Jannetty & The Kamikaze Kid in 10:25 when Del Ray pinned Jannetty.
11. Rick Steiner Update: A video of Rick Steiner in a gym working out and looking in really good condition is aired. Steiner finishes the video saying in two weeks he returns and will win the WWF World Tag Team Championships with his brother on RAW!
12. Diesel fought Ron Simmons to a double disqualification in 7:15 when Tatanka and Shawn Michaels ran into the ring causing a brawl. After clearing the ring, Michaels and Diesel stood tall until Lex Luger came in from behind and attacked both men with a steel chair. Luger continued to hit Diesel over the back several times while Michaels was laid out. Luger stood tall holding the chair in the air to close the show.
WWF Superstars 11/19/1994
1. Chris Benoit defeated Virgil in 1:33 following a diving head butt. During the match, WWF Intercontinental Champion Scott Steiner shared comments saying that he isn’t backing down from anyone and at Survivor Series he is going to knock Benoit’s teeth down his throat.
2. Shawn Michaels defeated Mark Starr in 2:05 following a super kick.
3. WWF World Tag Team Champions Smoking Gunns defeated The Gambler & Dark Shadow in 2:44 when Bart pinned Shadow.
4. Ludvig Borga & Crush defeated Men on a Mission in 5:26 when Crush made Mo submit to the Kona Vice.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 11/20/1994
1. Arn Anderson defeated Frank Correa in 2:33 following the spine buster.
2. Razor Ramon defeated Dave Conway in 2:47 following the Razors Edge
3. Bret Hart defeated Carlos Vega in 5:46 with the Sharpshooter. After the match, Ron Simmons and Tatanka attacked Hart alongside Vega. Simmons and Tatanka offered their hands to Vega, who accepted. Vega has joined the Movement.
31-year old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Longtime fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Vikings. Avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on the old school wrestling.