WWF RAW 12/19/1994
1. Razor Ramon defeated Mark Miller in 2:45 following the Razors Edge. During the match, Jeff Jarrett shared a pre-tape promo saying that next week on RAW, Double J is going to make the Bad Guy look like the pansy he really is.
2. Owen Hart defeated Greg Price in 2:43 with the Sharpshooter. After the match, Owen says he is looking to establish himself at the Royal Rumble and that 1995 is the year of Owen Hart.
3. Kings Court w/ Ric Flair: Jerry Lawler conducted an interview with Ric Flair regarding the 1995 Royal Rumble. Flair says that while the Dynasty came up short at Survivor Series, they will not fall short in their quest to win WWF golf in 1995. Flair makes is clear that he will be in the Royal Rumble match and recalls winning the WWF World Championship at the 1992 event. Flair hypes up the main event tonight that sees Hunter Hearst Helmsley compete in singles action against Hulk Hogan. Flair says that Helmsley showed a ruthlessness that the Dynasty wants to see when he attacked Hogan with a weapon at Survivor Series. Tonight, Helmsley will win the biggest match of his career live on RAW and Hogan will realize that his days in the WWF are coming to an end. Flair says that the WWF fans will have to deal with the end of Hogan tonight and the rise of the Dynasty with the WWF World Championship in ’95.
4. Scott Norton defeated Marty Jannetty in 5:15 following a shoulder breaker. After the match, Scott Norton says that he isn’t afraid of the Undertaker and at the Royal Rumble Taker is going to get real comfortable inside his casket once and for all.
5. Doink The Clown & Hughie The Clown defeated Men on a Mission in 10:33 when Hughie pinned Mo after a moonsault.
6. Smoking Gunns Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with the former WWF World Tag Team Champions, Billy and Bart Gunn. Bart says they are disappointed in themselves for losing the titles to the Movement, but they aren’t going to sit on the sidelines and whine about it. Billy says they are instead going to get their rematch at the Royal Rumble and be the speed bump in the way of the Movement. They are the best tag team in the WWF and they will recognized as such when they win the WWF World Tag Team Championships back.
7. Diesel defeated Crush in 6:09 following the Jackknife power bomb. After the match, Diesel proclaims that Big Daddy Cool is going to toss 29 other men over the top and make his way to WrestleMania XI to win the WWF World Championship and nobody is going to stop him.
8. Tom Pritchard defeated Samu in 4:13 following a neck breaker.
9. The Movement Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with Ron Simmons and the WWF World Tag Team Champions Carlos Vega and Tatanka. Simmons tells McMahon that he is proud of his brothers for winning the tag titles and now as the leader it is his time to step up and bring the top title to the Movement. It is about time they are being recognized for their talents and ability. Simmons says the Movement has just begun and their dominance will be long lasting. McMahon asks about the Rumble rematch with the Gunns, but the champs aren’t concerned. Tatanka says they beat them easily once and they won’t have an issue defeating them a second time. Simmons finishes the promo off by saying that he will win the Rumble and at WrestleMania XI, on the biggest stage of the year, the Movement will have all the gold in their possession.
10. Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated Bob Holly in 5:46 following a diving head butt.
11. Mr. Perfect Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Mr. Perfect regarding his title match next week against WWF World Champion King Yokozuna. It’s also announced that Mr. Perfect will wrestle Hunter Hearst Helmsley at the Royal Rumble. Perfect talks about how he came close last year against Lex Luger for the championship and now he is more determined than ever to become the WWF World Champion. Perfect knows he is better than Yokozuna and believes it is just a matter of time before the mighty Yokozuna crumbles. Perfect mentions if he wins then his match with Hunter Hearst Helmsley at the Royal Rumble would be for the WWF World Championship and that Helmsley would have to get the manhood it takes to be the top dog in the WWF, something he is more than capable of handling. Perfect believes that next week is the perfect time for a new WWF World Champion.
12. Hulk Hogan defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley by disqualification in 9:52 when King Yokozuna entered the ring and attacked Hogan. Yokozuna hit a Bonzai Drop and went for a second one until Mr. Perfect and Randy Savage ran into the ring to make the save.
WWF Superstars 12/24/1994
1. The British Bulldog defeated IRS in 6:07 following a running power slam.
2. Jeff Jarrett defeated Chris Vance in 3:14 following a double arm DDT.
3. Ron Simmons defeated Tim Johnson in 2:33 following a spine buster.
4. Duke Droese defeated Ludvig Borga in a no disqualification match in 6:14 following a sit down power slam onto trash can.