Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: San Antonio, TX
1.) The Headshrinkers defeated Reno Riggins & Bobby Perez
2.) Damien Demento defeated Tommy Knight
3.) Mr. Perfect defeated Louie Spicolli
4.) WWF Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels defeated Gary Jackson
5.) High Energy defeated the Brooklyn Brawler & Chuck West
6.) Bob Backlund defeated Iron Mike Sharpe
7.) Razor Ramon defeated Pete Christie
1. The Headshrinkers kicked off the show getting a win over Reno Riggins and Bobby Perez. The finish saw Fatu leaping off the top rope to big splash Perez for the three count.
2. WWF World Champion Bret Hart talks about his match at Yokozuna. However, he says he has other challengers to deal with and will worry about Yokozuna the closer it gets to WrestleMania IX.
3. The voices in Damien Demento’s head led him to victory as he pinned Tommy Knight following a knee drop.
4. During the next match involving Mr. Perfect, Lex Luger shared some thoughts about his challenge made to Perfect but says he has heard nothing but silence. As for the match, Perfect easily won with the Perfect Plex.
5. Sean Mooney hosts the Event Center. Mooney hypes up the February 26th house show at the Nassau Coliseum. On the show we will see the Undertaker take on Yokozuna. Mr. Fuji says that Yokozuna cannot be taken off his feet for the tombstone. Undertaker shares some thoughts saying that Yokozuna will be lifted off his feet.
6. WWF Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels easily defeated Gary Anderson following a side suplex. During the bout, Sherri Martel shared some thoughts saying she will be Marty Jannetty’s side at all times.
7. Raymond Rougeau introduces Jim Duggan to the podium for an interview. Duggan is obviously proud of his country and doesn’t understand why Mr. Fuji and Yokozuna have come America to complain about lazy Americans. Duggan proceeds to challenge Yokozuna to a match and promises to knock Yokozuna off his feet.
8. High Energy won a tag match against the Brooklyn Brawler and Chuck West after Owen Hart hit West with a missile dropkick.
9. Footage from the Royal Rumble is aired when Giant Gonzalez attacked the Undertaker.
10. Bob Backlund picked up a win over Iron Mike Sharpe with a rollup.
11. Razor Ramon got back on track as he pinned Pete Christie following the Razors Edge.
12. Sean Mooney hosts the Event Center. Harvey Wippleman says that Kimchee will teach Kamala a lesson on February 26th. Sherri Martel says she will be in Marty Jannetty’s corner on February 26th and forever moving forward because Jannetty was the only person to call Sherri while she was in the hospital.
13. Mr. Fuji and Yokozuna close out the show accepting Jim Duggan’s challenge next week. Fuji says that Yoko has never been knocked off his feet and that Duggan will need all the luck in the world to successfully knock Yokozuna off his feet.
Well the mini program between Jim Duggan and Yokozuna was set up here. It makes sense to do it as Yokozuna kind of needs that big win to move forward towards Bret Hart. Other than that, nothing happened here, folks.
Thanks for reading.
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.