Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents RAW
From: Binghamton, NY
1.) Psycho Sid defeated Mike Khoury
2.) Adam Bomb defeated Bob Cook
3.) Hakushi defeated John Snakowski
4.) Men on a Mission defeated Gary Scott & Aaron Ferguson
5.) The Undertaker defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion Jeff Jarrett to qualify for the 1995 King of the Ring
1. WWF Intercontinental Champion Jeff Jarrett says he is a shoe in to win the KOTR and he isn’t afraid of the Undertaker. The lights begin to flicker and Jarrett is clearly afraid.
2. Psycho Sid competed on RAW this week. Sid took care of Khoury quickly and got the win following a power bomb.
3. WWF World Champion Diesel had right elbow surgery due to Sid power bombing him. Dr. James Andrews tells us what he did to fix Diesel’s arm.
4. Adam Bomb easily won over Bob Cook after hitting a top rope clothesline.
5. Todd Pettengill hosts the KOTR Report. We saw footage from Superstars where Bigelow said he isn’t going to quit at the KOTR nor is he going to quit being Diesel’s friend.
6. Before Hakushi competed in a match, he pulled out a wax Bret Hart head to make it clear he isn’t done with the Hitman. Hakushi got the pin fall after a standing senton splash.
7. Vince McMahon introduces WWF Women’s Champion Alundra Blayze for an interview. Alundra is ready for Bertha Faye. She is back strong than ever and she will keep the title for a long time. That’s all she said.
8. Next week, Owen Hart meets British Bulldog in a KOTR qualifying match.
9. Men on a Mission won a squash match when Mabel pinned Gary Scott following a belly to belly suplex.
10. Taker opens the match by walking the ropes and drops down across Jarrett’s arm. Jarrett gains the advantage by ramming Taker into the ring steps. Jarrett nearly wins following a middle rope clothesline. Jarrett locks the figure four on Taker and uses the ropes for leverage. Jarrett follows up with a swinging neck breaker. Jarrett leaps off the middle rope to hit a fist drop. Taker fought back with a leaping clothesline and drops Jarrett with two choke slams. Taker plants Jarrett with the tombstone pile driver to win the match.
11. Bob Backlund demands that wrestling fans listen to classical music instead of rock music to end the show.
A decent show this week with the Undertaker/Jarrett match being a solid television match. I’m liking that Hakushi and Bret will continue their feud as well. Aside from the main event, everything else was kept simple and didn’t hurt the show.
Thanks for reading.
31-year old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Longtime fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Vikings. Avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on the old school wrestling.