Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Providence, RI
1.)Big Bossman defeated Pez Whatley
2.)Honkytonk Man & Greg Valentine defeated Mark Thomas & Jim McPherson
3.)The Barbarian defeated Mike Daniels
4.)Nikolai Volkoff defeated Mike Williams
5.)Bad News Brown defeated Mike O’Hary
6.)Jake Roberts defeated Buddy Rose
1. Bobby Heenan shares more comments during Bossman’s match. Heenan jokingly asks for forgiveness and begins to insult her again. He didn’t think an old lady would be able to hear him. He wants Bossman to put her in a nursing home.
2. Jimmy Hart has revealed a platinum record for Honky and Valentine. WWF World Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation share some comments during the match. They tell them to bring their guitars to the ring but it won’t help them.
3. Big Bossman shared comments during Barbarian’s match. Bossman has had enough of Heenan and his comments. He doesn’t like Heenan doing that and says Heenan will have to answer to him!
4. Sgt. Slaughter cuts a promo during Volkoff’s match. Slaughter tells us that you don’t embarrass him on national television. Slaughter assures Volkoff that he will shining his boots sooner rather than later.
5. Brother Love introduces his guest this week, Sensational Sherri. Sherri has a message for everyone that may be interesting. Sherri calls the WWF World Champion Ultimate Warrior a coward. Warrior is peaking through the curtain while Sherri is talking. Sherri has a contract for Warrior to sign to wrestle Randy Savage for the championship. She has gone through every necessary way to get Warrior’s signature but hasn’t gotten it. Brother Love calls the champion an ultimate chicken. Love notes that Warrior wears a lot of girly colors and the color yellow. Sherri calls Warrior out right now to prove that he isn’t a coward. Warrior walks out to confront Sherri. She wants Warrior to sign the contract and is yelling at him. Warrior tells Sherri that he fears no Macho Man. He doesn’t need a contract to accept any challenge. He proceeds to rip the contract up and wants to know where Savage is. Sherri says Randy isn’t here right now. Warrior says that Savage hides behind her skirt! Sherri slaps Warrior and asks if Warrior is afraid of Savage. Warrior thinks Savage isn’t very macho. Sherri slaps Warrior a second time. Brother Love tries to cool Warrior off by telling the champ he loves him! Sherri slaps Warrior a third time and Warrior tosses the set away to end the segment.
A really good episode as I really enjoyed the Brother Love segment this week. The idea of a Warrior/Savage program is a great interest of mine. It seems like Warrior’s reign hasn’t been all that special and has lacked an impressive program. That could change with Savage. This show gets a thumbs up from me.
Thanks for reading.