Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Providence, RI
1.)Jim Duggan defeated Antonio Chapotlin
2.)Tito Santana defeated Tony Ulysses
3.)Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov defeated Tony Suber & Scott Colontonio
4.)King Haku defeated Martin Leroy
5.)Powers of Pain defeated Bob Emery & Chance McQuaid
6.)Jake Roberts defeated George South
7.)The Rougeau Brothers defeated Lanny Poffo & Bert Centeno
1. Dino Bravo cut a promo during Duggan’s match. Bravo knows he has been on Duggan’s mind. Dino will show Duggan what a real man is all about.
2. Mean Gene is at an unknown area where it’s dark and kind of creepy looking. It’s the deepest darkest place in Africa, according to what Slick was telling Gene. Slick walks over with the a boom box. Slick is bringing Africa to WWF fans. There will be a transformation taking place tonight. The ceremony begins around a fire with a bunch of people dancing around it. Slick reveals a new look One Man Gang, who is now being named Akeem! Akeem is dancing around a little bit. He demands to be known as Akeem from now on. Slick says that Akeem will be rising up the ranks now.
3. Craig DeGeorge conducted an interview with Ron Bass. Bass says Beefcake is a peacock who likes to puff his chest out. Bass let Beefcake have his laugh, but then it was his turn to laugh at Beefcake. Bass isn’t afraid of Beefcake. Bass wants to know if Beefcake will be a man and meet him in the ring. This would be DeGeorge’s last WWF appearance as well.
4. Hart Foundation cut a promo during the Rougeau Brothers match. Neidhart says Jimmy Hart has made their lives miserable. Bret Hart tells us that the Rougeau Brothers will be getting a wrestling lesson.
5. Next week, Ted DiBiase will reveal his newest acquisition!
I can’t take the Akeem character seriously. If they are going to try and make him a top contender, that will be a tough sell for me to buy into. I’m looking forward to see what DiBiase has been talking about next week.
Thanks for reading.