WWF RAW 10/10/1994
1. Bret Hart defeated AJ Fatal in 3:05 with the Sharpshooter
2. IRS defeated Vince Johnson in 2:15 with a lariat.
3. Mr. Perfect/Hunter Hearst Helmsley Brawl: Hunter Hearst Helmsley is brought out for an interview but is suddenly attacked from behind by Perfect on the aisle way. Perfect sends Helmsley into the railing several times and rams Hunter face first into the ring steps causing Helmsley to get a bloody nose. Hunter attempts to crawl away, but Perfect is able to catch him and ends up hitting the Perfect Plex on the aisle way! Perfect is finally dragged away by officials while yelling at a laid out Helmsley to end the segment.
4. Diesel defeated The Gambler in 2:04 following a power bomb. After the match, Lex Luger appeared on the aisle way to have a stare down with Diesel, who signaled that the was going to power bomb Luger at In Your House.
5. The Heavenly Bodies defeated Men on a Mission in 8:14 when Del Ray pinned Mabel after a top rope moonsault.
6. Owen Hart defeated Chris Storm in 2:07 following a missile dropkick.
7. Jerry Lawler Interview: Jim Ross interviews Jerry Lawler regarding his recent interactions with John Bradshaw. Lawler tells Ross that he is royalty and people need to treat him with the proper respect. The recent loss he suffered to Bradshaw was nothing more than a fluke for the dirty Texan. Lawler tells Ross that he has held countless championships and he is the superior wrestler to Bradshaw and the WWF fans will realize that when they square off again at In Your House. Lawler tells everyone that he is going to knock some smarts into Bradshaw’s head when he hits the piledriver. Lawler finishes off by saying that fans will take him seriously and they will bow down to royalty.
8. WWF Intercontinental Champion Scott Steiner defeated Victor Mendez in 2:53 following the Frankensteiner. During the match, Chis Benoit shared pre-tape comments telling Steiner that he hopes he retains the title at In Your House in two weeks, because the Crippler is coming for the title and wants to beat Steiner for it.
9. Lex Luger defeated Dave Wright in 2:33 with the Torture Rack. After the match, Diesel appears on the aisle way raising his arm to taunt Luger who didn’t look to be all that excited about his match with Diesel in two weeks on pay per view.
10. Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage Interview: Jim Ross calls out Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage for an interview regarding the latest challenge issued by the Dynasty. Hogan says that he is getting sick and tired of the Dynasty and just wants to move on from them and go after bigger more important things like winning the WWF World Championship again. However, he says that he and the Macho Man thought about it and agreed that they will have no problem finding the right partners to take out the Dynasty once and for all at Survivor Series. Savage chimes in and says that the Mega Powers have a lot to give to the wrestling world and after they take care of the Dynasty and find three more partners, they are done with them and like Hogan said moving onward. Savage even says that he will go on to win the WWF World Championship, which gets a nod and smirk from Hulk Hogan. Savage tells Ross that the Dynasty will crumble at Survivor Series and the Mega Powers will continue to run wild… Dig It!
11. Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty in 10:40 following a super kick. During the match, Ron Simmons and Tatanka shared pre-tape comments saying that the Movement will not be stopped by Jannetty and the Kamikaze Kid.
12. WWF World Champion King Yokozuna defeated Sionne in 4:25 following the Bonzai Drop.
13. The Undertaker & Paul Bearer Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with the former WWF World Champion and Paul Bearer. Bearer says that if Scott Norton wants to step in the ring with the Undertaker than that’s a decision he will live to regret. Bearer says that the Undertaker is not afraid of any man and Taker will drive the muscle head Norton straight to hell with the tombstone piledriver! Undertaker lets us know that Scott Norton will be the first Dynasty member to rest in peace.
14. Razor Ramon & WWF World Tag Team Champions The Smoking Gunns defeated Carlos Vega, Doink the Clown & Hughie the Clown in 12:05 when Ramon pinned Vega following the Razors Edge.
WWF Superstars 10/15/1994
1. The Quebecers defeated Virgil & Dave Stewart in 2:33 when Pierre pinned Virgil
2. Duke Droese Vignette: Another vignette promoting the debut of the trash can Duke Droese who is coming to the WWF and is going to take out all the trash on his way to WWF gold.
3. John Bradshaw defeated Chris Cooker in 2:04 following a lariat
4. Jeff Jarrett defeated The Avenger in 2:14 following a jumping DDT.
5. Rick Steiner Interview: Pre-tape comments from Rick Steiner who will be returning to action by the end of the year. Rick says he is excite to get back in the ring and regain the WWF World Tag Team Championships with his brother Scott.
6. Scott Norton defeated Fatu in 6:19 following a shoulder breaker. After the match, the lights went out with the Undertaker’s music blaring, but Norton didn’t leave the ring and was waiting for the Undertaker, who didn’t appear to end the show.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 10/16/1994
1. Ron Simmons & Tatanka defeated Greg Michaels & Cody Hawk in 4:05 when Tatanka pinned Hawk.
2. WWF World Tag Team Champions The Smoking Gunns defeated Mike Walker & Mark Starr in 3:56 when Bart pinned Walker
3. Rick Martel defeated Jim Neidhart in 6:07 with the Boston Crab.