WWF RAW 12/12/1994
1. Arn Anderson defeated Bob Holly in 4:07 following a spine buster. After the match, Arn Anderson stated that he is going to win the Royal Rumble and win the WWF World Championship for the Dynasty at WrestleMania XI.
2. Men on a Mission defeated Damien Wolf & Joe Cage in 2:30 when Mo pinned Wolf after a top rope senton splash.
3. Kings Court w/ Hulk Hogan: Jerry Lawler conducted an interview with Hulk Hogan regarding his upcoming WWF World Championship match at the 1995 Royal Rumble. Lawler doesn’t think any person is capable of stopping King Yokozuna. Hogan tells Lawler that he hasn’t been the WWF World Champion for three years and that is three years too long. He had been occupied with the Dynasty and Ric Flair, but now that it is over with, he is coming for the championship he never actually lost in the squared circle. Hogan knows that Yokozuna is an enormous challenge, but his up to the challenge and is ready to conquer a dominate human being. Lawler brings up the Survivor Series and how his team defeated the Dynasty. Hogan is of course happy about that, however he isn’t happy about a chair shot he received from Hunter Hearst Helmsley. He knows that Helmsley is trying to earn his stripes in the Dynasty, but he will have to do so when they meet in singles action next week on RAW! Hogan hopes that Helmsley is ready to feel Hulkamania run wild on him next week, brother!
4. Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated Scotty Anton in 2:16 following a diving head butt. After the match, Bigelow stated he has the fire to win the 1995 Royal Rumble.
5. Rick Martel defeated IRS in 4:15 with the Boston Crab. After the match, Martel wouldn’t let go of the hold until several officials came out to pull him off. Jim Ross tried to interview Martel on the outside, but Martel went right by Ross to the backstage area.
6. Scott Steiner Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with the WWF Intercontinental Champion Scott Steiner, who appears to be a little emotional and emotionally lost since the betrayal of his own brother, Rick Steiner. Jim Ross asks about Scott’s mental state, and Scott admits that he is reeling from the betrayal but in time he will be okay. Scott never expected Rick to do what he did, but now that he did, it’s time to treat Rick as a hate foe instead of a loving brother. Ross says that he will be wrestling Rick Steiner at the Royal Rumble for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Scott says that Rick has been jealous of his singles success and now he gets the chance to prove if he is better, but Scott is confident that at the Royal Rumble, the more talented Steiner will prevail and he will have no second thoughts to what he will have to do to Rick in order to retain the championship he fought very hard for.
7. Crush defeated Marty Jannetty in 4:46 with the Kona Vice. After the match, Crush is confident that there is no man that can eliminate him in the Royal Rumble.
8. Owen Hart & Bret Hart Confrontation: Vince McMahon introduced Owen Hart and Bret Hart to come down for an interview. Bret and Owen came down to the ring together and appear to not have any tension between each other. McMahon notes last week that Owen is on a mission to prove himself and mentioned he could beat Bret Hart. Bret chimes in and says that Owen has always had the fire and he wants to be fighting for championships in the WWF. Owen tells McMahon that he meant everything he said last week and knows he can beat Bret. Bret pats Owen on the back and continues to say that Owen has a lot of fire in him and that the WWF should be worried. Owen looks at Bret and says that guys like him should be worried. Owen says he feels that Bret isn’t taking him seriously. Bret knows that Owen is very talented but Owen hasn’t fought top level talent like he has for several years now. Owen reminds Bret that if he didn’t get the opportunity to wrestle Mr. Perfect in ’91 he might have never gotten his chance, and the same could be said when he wrestled Flair for the strap in ’92. Owen is done waiting for his chance and wants his shot in the ring. He wants to beat his own brother break. Owen challenges Bret to a singles match at Royal Rumble for his one shot and if he loses than he’ll leave it alone. Bret thinks about it for a moment and says he will step in the ring with Owen, but he won’t lay down just because they are brothers. Owen wouldn’t want that to happen anyway. They embrace as their match is official at Royal Rumble. Will Owen Hart breakthrough at his brothers expense at the Royal Rumble?
9. Chris Benoit defeated Mike Thomas in 2:41 following a top rope diving head butt. After the match, Benoit insults both Owen and Bret saying he can beat both of them but they don’t want a piece of the Crippler.
10. Scott Norton Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Scott Norton regarding the Royal Rumble and his upcoming casket match with the Undertaker at the event. Norton says that he isn’t afraid of the dark and he sure as hell isn’t afraid of the Undertaker. Norton says the Dynasty has given him the mission to end the Undertaker and at the Royal Rumble, he will do what is asked of him. “Undertaker, you will be six feet under and you will rest in peace.”
11. Randy Savage defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley by disqualification in 8:25 when Helmsley hit Savage with a steel chair over the back. Mr. Perfect and Hulk Hogan came down to ringside to scare Helmsley from the ring. WWF World Champion King Yokozuna came out to the entrance way to stare at Hogan.
12. Ron Simmons Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with Ron Simmons regarding the main event and the Royal Rumble. Simmons promises that Carlos Vega and Tatanka will win the WWF World Tag Team Championships as they move forward with their Movement. The tag titles are just the first part of their movement. The second is winning the Royal Rumble and winning the WWF World Championship at WrestleMania XI. Simmons hasn’t been this determined in a long time. He and his men are on a mission to prove to everyone that they are champions and the best in the WWF. He defeated Bret Hart and he will win the WWF World Championship to make a statement and solidify the Movement.
13. Lex Luger Vignette: A video focusing on Lex Luger is aired. Luger has his face complexity covered as he enters a plastic surgeon office. The surgeon claims he has never seen a face nearly destroyed as he has in Lex Luger thanks to Diesel. The doctor says there is going to long time to reconfigure Luger’s face, but he is confident it can be done.
14. Carlos Vega & Tatanka defeated WWF World Tag Team Champions the Smoking Gunns to win the titles in 9:55 when Tatanka pinned Billy Gunn following the End of the Trail Samoan Drop. After the match, Ron Simmons entered the ring and held the titles up with his partners to taunt the fans to end the program.
WWF Superstars 12/17/1994
1. The Quebecers defeated Jeremy Sydal & Mike Grossman in 2:45 when Pierre pinned Sydal after a splash.
2. The British Bulldog defeated Jimmu Del Ray in 8:17 following a running power slam.
3. WWF World Champion King Yokozuna defeated Mike Bell in 1:22 following the Bonzai Drop.
4. Duke Droese defeated Ludvig Borga by disqualification in 3:16 when Borga hit Droese with a trash can.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 12/18/1994
1. Razor Ramon defeated Scott Taylor in 3:20 following the Razors Edge.
2. Ric Flair defeated Chris Kanyon in 2:33 with the figure four.
3. The Undertaker defeated Tom Pritchard in 3:44 following the tombstone
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.