WWF RAW 3/13/1995
1. John Bradshaw defeated IRS by disqualification in 6:10 when Sid Vicious attacked Bradshaw on the floor. Sid held Bradshaw to allow IRS to hit him over the back of his head with his steel briefcase. Ted DiBiase taunted Bradshaw saying that he’ll never make it to WrestleMania.
2. The Heavenly Bodies defeated Steve King & Mark Jones in 2:44 when Del Ray pinned King after a moonsault.
3. Kings Court w/Ric Flair: Jerry Lawler welcomes Ric Flair to the set and they discuss Flair’s upcoming match against the Undertaker at WrestleMania XI. Flair says that he is a man that fears nothing and no man. Flair says that Undertaker has gotten into business that he had nothing to do with and he’ll pay the price at WrestleMania. Flair isn’t going to have any of the Dynasty members at ringside for the match. Flair is about speak again until the lights go out and there is a gong sound. When the lights reappear Flair is behind Lawler but plays it off like he was fixing Lawler’s collar. Flair says he is tired of the mind games and wants Taker out here right now. A second gong plays and Paul Bearer makes his way down with the Undertaker. Flair waits for Taker to get on the ring steps when he bails to the floor and leaves through the crowd. The camera can here Flair saying “not today Deadman. I’ll get you at WrestleMania, pal.” Lawler avoids Taker, as well. Taker poses with Bearer in the ring to end the segment.
4. Scott Steiner defeated John Paul in 3:45 following a double under hook power bomb.
5. Jeff Jarrett defeated Bob Holly in 4:11 following a jumping DDT. After the match, Razor Ramon appeared and got on the apron where he tossed his toothpick at Jarrett and the two brawled on the floor before being separated by officials.
6. Bam-Bam Bigelow & Randy Savage Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Bam-Bam Bigelow and Randy Savage about their handicap match at WrestleMania XI. Savage says that he doesn’t like Bigelow and they have had battles in the past, but he has respect for the Beast From The East. He knows that Bigelow doesn’t like him either, but now they have a common enemy in Jerry Lawler, Doink the Clown and Hughie The Clown. Savage believes that their aggression will be too much for even three people to handle. Bigelow chimes in and says that he isn’t doing anything for the fans or for Savage to like him. He’s doing whatever he wants and he wants to beat some clowns butts in the ring. Bigelow notes that Savage is one of the toughest opponents he’s ever had and they’ll stick together on their common hatred for Jerry Lawler and the clowns. Bigelow offers his hand and Macho shakes it to end the segment.
7. Hunter Hearst Helmsley versus Rick Martel never started due to Mr. Perfect attacking Helmsley during his entrance and they brawled into the parking lot. Perfect backdropped Helmsley onto a car and continued to pummel him with right hands until they were broken up.
8. The Smoking Gunns defeated Mark Anderson & Chris Kanyon in 3:05 when Billy pinned Kanyon after a top rope leg drop.
9. Yokozuna & Jim Cornette Interview: Vince McMahon interviews WWF World Champion Yokozuna and Jim Cornette regarding WrestleMania XI. Cornette thinks that Diesel is just a big tall piece of hot gas who isn’t going to come close to dethroning his man, Yokozuna. Yokozuna has dominated the WWF ever since he arrived two years ago and there is no end in sight. Cornette knows that Diesel would never be able to get Yokozuna up for the Jackknife power bomb, which is the way that Diesel wins his matches. Yokozuna is simply to powerful and will not ever lose to Diesel. Cornette proclaims that all the WWF fans will be in tears when Yokozuna destroys another hero. Yokozuna finishes off the segment yelling “Bonzai!”
10. Jerry Lawler, Doink The Clown & Hughie The Clown defeated Damien Wolf, AJ Fatal & Jeremy Sydal in 3:08 when Lawler pinned Fatal following a piledriver. After the match, Lawler cut a promo saying that Savage and Bigelow will never get along and they will get the last laugh at WrestleMania.
11. Lex Luger & Shawn Michaels Hype Video: The video hypes up the recent feud between Lex Luger and Shawn Michaels where both men have injured the others face in recent weeks. Luger is confident that Michaels will never show his face in the WWF again.
12. Diesel Interview: Vince McMahon interviewed Diesel regarding King Yokozuna and Jim Cornette providing their thoughts earlier in the evening. Diesel says that he is on a path to the WWF World Championship that simply can’t be stopped and he won’t be denied the gold at WrestleMania XI. Diesel talks about how two years ago he was on the verge of ending his career, but caught on with his buddy Shawn Michaels and won the WWF Tag Team Championship. Now, he is the number one contender to the top title and he isn’t going to waste this opportunity. He’s going to defeat Yokozuna and knock Cornette’s teeth down his throat. Diesel tells McMahon that he will be on RAW next week for the contract signing and will stare right in Yokozuna’s eyes. He wants the champion to look into the eyes of the man that will defeat him for the strap.
13. Legion of Doom Hype Video: The video promotes the legendary tag team that won the WWF World Tag Team Championships in 1991. They will return to the WWF at WrestleMania XI squaring off against Carlos Vega and Tatanka for the WWF World Tag Team Championships. Can the Movement retain over the LOD?
14. WWF Tag Team Champions Carlos Vega & Tatanka defeated Men on a Mission in 7:34 when Tatanka pinned Mo after a Samoan Drop.
WWF Superstars 3/18/1995
1. The Undertaker defeated Mike Sharpe in 2:06 following a tombstone.
2. WWF Intercontinental Champion Rick Steiner defeated Damien Wolfe in 2:33 following a top rope bulldog. Prior to the match, Wolfe came to the ring with a replica WWF IC Championship claiming to be champion.
3. Lex Luger defeated Todd Champion in 1:22 following a running forearm
4. The Headshrinkers defeated Paul Williams & Mitch Skinner in 2:09 when Fatu pinned Skinner.
31-year old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Longtime fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Vikings. Avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on the old school wrestling.