Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Hershey, PA
1.)Demolition defeated Mike Durham, Mike Williams & Ross Lindsey
2.)Akeem defeated Sonny Blaze
3.)Nikolai Volkoff defeated Iron Mike Sharpe
4.)Earthquake defeated Brian Costello
5.)Marty Jannetty defeated Black Bart
6.)WWF Intercontinental Champion Texas Tornado defeated Barry O
7.)The Honkytonk Man & Greg Valentine defeated Barry Hardy & Duane Gill
1. We see footage from two weeks ago where Ultimate Warrior went backstage and attacked anyone who he saw after being slapped by Sherri three times. Warrior is looking for Savage as he tosses tables over. Warrior attacks Jim Brunzell and shoves the camera man down as well. Randy Savage shares some comments and says that Warrior seems to be losing his mind. Savage tells Warrior that he isn’t hard to find at all.
2. Slick and Akeem are upset with Saba Simba. Slick claims that Akeem is the real African American in the WWF.
3. Power and Glory share some comments during Marty Jannetty’s match. Hercules and Roma are laughing with Slick. They say one Rocker down and one more to go.
4. Brother Love’s guest this week is Sgt. Slaughter. Slaughter says that Love looks great with his award around his neck. Slaughter wants the other scum to listen to him speak. Slaughter notes that he has been telling the maggot fans that they need a leader. He believes that he is the man who can tell the fans what to do and when to do it. Slaughter will also tell the fans when they can breath. Slaughter says he even needs a leader and someone to take orders from. Slaughter introduces a man he respects and a man he takes orders from. That man is General Adnan.! Adnan speaks but not in a way that anyone can understand. Slaughter says that together they are going to kick some butt! Roddy Piper is mad about this and isn’t going to stand for it!
5. WWF World Tag Team Champions the Hart Foundation say they would defend the championships against any team and they will prove they are the best when they beat Honkytonk and Valentine.
An average episode this week with the Brother Love segment being the best segment on the program. The debut of Adnan will only help Slaughter when it comes to drawing more heat for him. The Akeem feud with Simba is ridiculous and offensive. Claiming to be a real African American compared to an actual African American just seems to be poor taste, in my opinion.
Thanks for reading.