Tatanka looks to get some revenge on Jerry Lawler, Survivor Series begins to shapeup.
WWF RAW 11/1/1993 (Manhattan, NY)
1. Jeff Jarrett defeated Craig Vanson in 2:30 following a jumping DDT.
2. Kings Court w/Jim Cornette: Jerry Lawler returned to the Kings Court to interview Jim Cornette. Lawler talks about the addition of Crush, which he believes has to be Crush’s best life decision. Cornette says that Crush is going to be a superstar under his guidance and is part of a team that will not turn their back on him unlike Ron Simmons and all the fans. Lawler brings up the Survivor Series pay per view and wonders aloud if Cornette has any plans for the pay per view. Cornette tells Lawler that he is looking for a forth person to fill his four man team to challenge Ron Simmons and whomever else Simmons can manage to get for his team. Cornette notes that his team consists of Yokozuna, Crush and Ludvig Borga. Cornette mentions that Borga will weaken Simmons later tonight when they compete in singles action so perhaps Simmons will not even compete at Survivor Series! Cornette finishes his segment by telling Lawler that his camp of wrestlers will not be stopped at Survivor Series. After Cornette leaves, Lawler continues to talk and rips on Tatanka and his mentor Chief Jay Strongbow. Lawler does this until Tatanka makes an appearance. Tatanka sneaks into the ring from behind and is chomping at the bit to attack Lawler. Eventually, Lawler senses someone is behind him and sees Tatanka. Lawler is chased around the ring and through the crowd to end the segment.
3. Chris Benoit defeated Virgil in 2:54 with the Crossface.
4. Lex Luger Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with the WWF World Champion Lex Luger who apparently has found the first man to be part of his team at the Survivor Series. Luger tells Ross that his team will consist of men who have great physique or have the mentality of “anything to win.” Luger makes it clear that he wants to beat Mr. Perfect so he doesn’t have to defend the championship again. Ross chimes in believing that is fear of Perfect. Luger denies it’s fear but rather being smart. He insults Ross by asking him “would you want to defend the championship in a no disqualification match? I didn’t think so.” Anyway, Luger introduces his first partner as being…. Rick Martel! Martel makes his way out to the podium and cuts a brief promo saying that with the addition of him, Luger’s team is already pure excellence. To close the segment, Luger poses while Martel sprays his Arrogance spray.
5. IRS defeated Darryl Baines in 2:15 following a lariat.
6. Bret Hart Interview: Vince McMahon conducted a sit down interview with Bret Hart at WWF Headquarters. McMahon acknowledges that Hart has been going through several emotions since it was revealed that Ted DiBiase has bought the famous Hart House in Canada. Hart tells McMahon that he doesn’t understand why DiBiase chose to do something so personal to get his attention. Hart knows that DiBiase has a lot of money, but he doesn’t have Hart’s heart and motivation to reclaim the house. Hart makes it clear that he will do whatever it takes to take back ownership of the Hart House. McMahon wishes Hart luck in his efforts to close the interview.
7. Ron Simmons defeated Ludvig Borga by disqualification in 6:08 when Crush attacked Simmons. After the match, Borga and Crush beat down Simmons until Marty Jannetty and the Kamikaze Kid ran down to make the save to close the show.
WWF Superstars 11/6/1993
1. Shawn Michaels/Diesel defeated the Brooklyn Brawler/James Anderson in 2:12 when Diesel pinned Anderson following a power bomb.
2. Mr. Perfect Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with Mr. Perfect. McMahon tells everyone that Perfect has not only found one partner, but three! Perfect says that he was looking for the toughest guys to go to war with and guys he could trust. He acknowledges that his first choice could be risky, but believes that he has hatred for Luger’s partner that would cancel out any desire to turn on him. That being said, Perfect announces that WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon has joined his team! Razor Ramon comes down to the podium and assures Perfect that he has his back to take care of Rick Martel and to help get the WWF World Championship shot from the cocky Lex Luger. Perfect continues by saying that he not only got one champion, but two other champions. The fans appear to know where he is going with this. Perfect introduces his third and fourth partners… the Steiner Brothers! Rick and Scott come out to join their partners as Perfect finishes off saying that his team is shaping up.. Perfectly.
3. Yokozuna defeated Ron Rose and David Darling in 2:18 following a double Bonsai Drop.
4. Chris Benoit Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with the Canadian Crippler, Chris Benoit. Benoit tells Ross a little bit about his past when he was trained by the Hart Family at the Hart House, so seeing Ted DiBiase buy that house doesn’t exactly sit well with him either. Ross asks about the Hart Family, which Benoit says he has respect for, but believes he is better then Bret, Owen and Neidhart. Benoit hopes to soon be able to prove that against them all. Ross asks if he honestly thinks he can beat a guy like Bret Hart. Benoit looks at Ross stoned face and simply says… “of course I can.” Benoit looks at the camera and coldly says “I’m looking for any, and all competition. Step up to the plate, I’m not running away.”
5. Owen Hat defeated Willie Duncan in 3:44 following a missile dropkick.
6. Survivor Series 1993 Report: Todd Pettengill hosts the Survivor Series 1993 Report where he runs down the card. He promotes the Luger vs. Perfect survivor series match and notes that Luger only has one partner while Perfect has three out of four. Pettengill also announces that the Undertaker will square off against Earthquake at the event. Lastly, Pettengill promotes the survivor series match that will see Yokozuna, Ludvig Borga, Crush and a wrestler to be named to wrestle Ron Simmons and his soon to be announced three partners. “This is shaping up to be an event you aren’t going to want to miss!”
7. Earthquake defeated Jim Neidhart in 5:07 following a sit down splash. During the bout, pre-tape comments by Paul Bearer and the Undertaker were aired. The Undertaker is building a special casket for Earthquake while Bearer issues the challenge to see if Earthquake truly wants to try and put the Undertaker six feet under.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 11/7/1993
1. Ted DiBiase defeated Jerry Dangle in 2:14 with the Million Dollar Dream.
2. Johnny Polo/The Quebecers Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Johnny Polo and the Quebecers. Ross teases them for not being able to win the WWF World Tag Team Championships, which Polo believes they were robbed from winning the championships. Polo assures Ross that it is just a matter of time before the Quebecers are recognized for their greatness when they become the WWF World Tag Team Championships. “Steiner Brothers, you haven’t seen the last of Jacques and Pierre!”
3. The Smoking Gunns defeated PJ Walker/Barry Horowitz in 3:42 when Billy pinned Horowitz.
4. Rick Martel defeated George South in 2:11 with the Boston Crab. During the bout, WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon called in saying he is going to rearrange the Model’s face when they step in the ring again. Ramon says he has wrestled Martel before and won, and doesn’t see anything differently happening.
5. Randy Savage Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with “Macho Man” Randy Savage. Savage is not his joyful self but rather quite serious. Savage knows that the New Generation believe they can just walk right over him, just as Bam-Bam Bigelow tried to do a few weeks ago on RAW. Savage tells McMahon that he wants everyone to think he is losing his toughness, because if they continue to believe that he will knock some reality into them. “Bigelow, you and me are going to meet and brother, it’s not going to be a cake walk OHHHHH YEAAHHHHH!”
6. The Heavenly Bodies defeated WWF World Tag Team Champion Steiner Brothers by count-out in 6:36 after the Quebecers came down to ringside and attacked Rick Steiner leading to Scott Steiner leaving the ring to make the save on his brother. To close the show, the Heavenly Bodies attacked the Steiner’s with the Quebecers until the Smoking Gunns stormed the ring and chases the Heavenly Bodies to the backstage area.