What’s going on this week?
WWF RAW 2/7/1994 (Bushkill, PA)
1. Mr. Perfect defeated Mike Hopkins in 2:42 following the Perfect Plex. During the bout, Jeff Jarrett called in mocking Mr. Perfect by calling him Mr. Loser. Jarrett continues to say that he wants to wrestle Mr. Loser and catapult himself into the main event spot, where he belongs and send Mr. Loser to the unemployment line.
2. Kings Court w/ Jerry Lawler: Lawler welcomes everyone to the greatest talk show to ever exist in the WWF. He reveals that his guest this week is the most highly anticipated interview of all year. The crowd begins to chant for Hogan, but Lawler reveals the guest to be himself! Lawler brings up the Royal Rumble and how he was ambushed by Roddy Piper as he made his way to the ring. He believes that he should’ve been allowed to re-enter the Rumble due to the fact he wasn’t ready. Lawler believes that Piper is jealous of how popular the Kings Court has become and has made Piper’s Pit nothing but a distant memory in everyone’s mind. “Let’s face it, Piper is forgotten. I’m the new controversial man in the WWF. I have no fear of a man in a stupid skirt. So, I’m offering Piper to appear here on the Kings Court. I’m allowing him to keep his fame for fifteen more seconds.” Lawler hopes Piper comes on so he can show the fans that Piper is old news.
3. The Headshrinkers defeated Steve Armstrong & Bill Curry in 2:06 when Fatu pinned Curry after a top rope big splash
4. Tatanka defeated Jeff Lowe in 2:56 following a top rope overhand chop.
5. Lex Luger Video: The WWF World Champion is sitting in a limo as he talks about having to wrestle the Undertaker at WrestleMania X. He isn’t afraid of the dark and he isn’t afraid of death. The Undertaker may be a creature of the night, but Luger is a super human. He is perfectly put together and hasn’t been beaten in singles action. He believes that the Undertaker should fear him and fear the fact that he will be embarrassed at the biggest stage in WWF history, WrestleMania X.
6. Chris Benoit defeated Carl Johnson in 2:23 following a German suplex.
7. Crush defeated Marty Jannetty in 8:14 with the Kona Vice. After the match, Jim Cornette hit Jannetty several times over the back with a tennis racket until Tatanka ran out to make the save to close the show.
Next week on RAW: Razor Ramon will be in action against Ludvig Borga. Also, the WWF World Tag Team Champions, Steiner Brothers will be in action.
WWF Superstars 2/12/1994
1. Owen Hart defeated Jason Silver in 3:04 following a missile dropkick. After the match, Jim Ross was set to interview Owen Hart but before anything could be said, Chris Benoit came out of nowhere and sent Hart shoulder first into the ring post. Benoit proceeded to put on the Crossface on the floor and wouldn’t let go. Several officials came out to pull Benoit off while Hart was left holding his injured shoulder on the floor.
2. Bam-Bam Bigelow Interview: Vince McMahon interviewed Bam-Bam Bigelow this week. McMahon notes that Bigelow has an issue with fans and his peers giving Razor Ramon credit for being the toughest man in the WWF. Bigelow cuts Vince off saying that Vince himself is the primary culprit. Bigelow reminds us what he has done in the WWF. “I beat up the Undertaker so badly that he was gone for months. I didn’t lose to some freakin’ model, did I?” Bigelow mentions how he destroyed Ramon the other week when they had a confrontation and Ramon didn’t stand a chance against him. He is sure that if they were to meet in the ring, he would snap Ramon in half like a toothpick!
3. Ludvig Borga defeated Glenn Ruth in 2:40 following a shoulder breaker.
4. Shawn Michaels & Diesel defeated Hank Handsome & Mark Marvelous in 2:59 when Diesel pinned Marvelous
5. Rick Martel Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Rick Martel and his valet Tamara. Ross brings up Ron Simmons wanting to get a shot at the championship. Martel scoffs at the suggestion that Simmons is worthy at getting a championship match. Martel proceeds to call Simmons a dumb jock who took one too many shots to the head to think he is a champion worthy wrestler. Ross believes that Martel is afraid at the thought of facing a guy like Simmons. Tamara chimes in to assure Ross that Martel isn’t. She does that by saying that next week, Martel will wrestle Simmons in a non-title match. Martel is rather surprised by that, but Tamara whispers something into his ear to give him some kind of assurance not worry about anything. Martel and Tamara taunt the fans before walking off the podium.
6. Randy Savage defeated Tyson Erickson in 2:23 following a top rope elbow drop.
7. Bret Hart defeated Jerry Saggs in 5:08 with the Sharpshooter. After the match, Hart is celebrating his victory until we hear Ted DiBiase yelling “Hitman! Hitman!” Hart turns around and looks at the big screen at the top of the aisle way to see DiBiase. DiBiase is at the Million Dollar Mansion, formerly known as the Hart House. DiBiase knows that they will be meeting at WrestleMania with the house on the line. But, that doesn’t mean that he isn’t still the owner of the house. He can do whatever he wishes with it until then. DiBiase walks over and we see a wrecking ball hanging next to the house. DiBiase says he isn’t going to knock over the house until he beats Hart in the middle of the ring, but he will give him just a taste at what he will do. The wrecking ball proceeds to crash through the side of the house. DiBiase bursts out laughing while Helen Hart and Stu Hart are seen crushed and Bret is seen fuming in the ring to end the show.
Next Week on Superstars: WWF Intercontinental Champion Rick Martel will compete against Ron Simmons in a non-title match. Can Simmons beat the champ to earn a future title shot? We shall see, next week!
WWF Wrestling Challenge 2/13/1994
1. Jeff Jarrett defeated John Stevenson in 2:15 following a jumping DDT. During the match, Mr. Perfect called in to tell the announcers and fans that he wants to shut Jarrett up and prove that even though he hasn’t been able to win the WWF World Championship, it doesn’t mean he is a washed up loser like Jarrett has been claiming he is.
2. Jim Cornette Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Jim Cornette who had Crush, Ludvig Borga and Yokozuna by his side. Cornette tells Ross that he is looking at the future of the WWF. 1994 is going to be there year. At the end of the year people will are going to realize just how dominate Camp Cornette was this year. Ross thinks that is a really bold statement but Cornette believes he has no reason to say that. Cornette says he has a man on his radar to be the first victim of Camp Cornette as they look to run wild over the WWF. Their target is Randy Savage and anyone close to him. Cornette wants his group to make a splash and they will do just that by ending Savage’s career once and for all.
3. The Kamikaze Kid defeated Mike Sharpe in 4:02 following a top rope moonsault.
4. Razor Ramon defeated Eric Forge in 2:26 following the Razors Edge. After the match, Ramon refused to be interviewed by McMahon regarding the attack by Bigelow the other week.
5. Steiner Brothers Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with the WWF World Tag Team Champions, the Steiner Brothers. McMahon mentions the challenge issued by Shawn Michaels and Diesel. He says they believe they are the best tag team despite not having the championships that prove that fact. Scott Steiner laughs and says that Shawn Michaels is overly cocky and that cockiness is something that will cost him in the near future. He says that they need to beat some of the teams that are known here in the WWF and not some guys that are local talents. They are fighting champions, but they want Michaels and Diesel to show what they have to offer. “Show us that you are an elite team, and you will have the chance to beat the elite team!”
6. Ron Simmons defeated Tom Prichard in 6:25 following a spine buster.
Next Week on Wrestling Challenge: The number one contender to the WWF World Championship, The Undertaker will be in singles action when he meets Samu.