WWF RAW 10/31/1994
1. Duke Droese defeated Barry Horowitz in 2:35 following a tilt a whirl power slam.
2. Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated Bob Holly in 3:11 following a top rope diving head butt.
3. Shawn Michaels/Tatanka Confrontation: Jim Ross brings out Shawn Michaels for an interview as Michaels discusses his future. Michaels says that his former partner Diesel has made an impact since their team took a hiatus and the Heartbreak Kid is not going to stay down any longer. Michaels says he is the most gifted athlete the WWF has to offer and it is time he make his intentions known that the WWF World Championship is his ultimate goal. Michaels has held the Intercontinental Championship and World Tag Team Championships but once to hold the trifecta. As Michaels continues to speak, Tatanka from the Movement comes to the ring to breakup the interview. Tatanka reminds Michaels that he beat him for the WWF Intercontinental Championship and he can beat him again. He is sick and tired of hearing guys like Shawn Michaels come out and declare they are the best while himself and Ron Simmons are regulated to sitting in the backstage area supposed to allow that to happen. Tatanka says that the Movement is to take claim to their spot in the main event picture and he knows he can beat Shawn Michaels to get that spot. Michaels tells Tatanka that if he feels that way, well, they can settle it in the ring right now. Tatanka disagrees and says he wants to beat Michaels on pay per view, like he has done before, and he wants the fans to have to pay and watch him beat Shawn Michaels in the middle of the ring. Tatanka issues a challenge to Shawn Michaels for Survivor Series, the first step of the Movement. Michaels accepts the challenge and tells Tatanka that his Movement will come to halt on November 23rd.
4. Jimmy Del Ray defeated WWF World Tag Team Champion Bart Gunn in 6:53 following a top rope moonsault.
5. The Undertaker defeated IRS in 3:09 following a tombstone piledriver. During the match, pre-tape comments from Scott Norton were aired which heard Norton say he will bury the Undertaker six feet under.
6. Scott Steiner/Chris Benoit Confrontation: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with WWF Intercontinental Champion Scott Steiner who talked about his recent battles with Bam-Bam Bigelow and his reputation of being a fighting champion. Steiner recalls Chris Benoit saying he wanted a title shot and he wants to give him the championship match because he wants to shut Benoit up once and for all. Chris Benoit makes his way down to the ring and has a smug smile on his face. Benoit asks if Steiner wants to shut him up, then he can do that right now because Benoit is going to take the title from Steiner at Survivor Series. As soon as Benoit enters the ring, Steiner takes Benoit down with a takedown and they start trading punches until officials enter the ring and break them apart.
7. WWF World Champion King Yokozuna defeated Bret Hart in 8:16 when Ron Simmons attacked Bret Hart hitting a spine buster, which allowed Yokozuna to hit a leg drop to win the match.
8. Lex Luger Interview: Jim Ross interviews Lex Luger about last night and his match with Diesel. Ross thinks that Luger knew he couldn’t beat Diesel so he got himself disqualified on purpose. Luger tells Ross that he beat Diesel with a weapon because of the hatred he feels for Big Daddy Cool. Lex puts himself over and says that Diesel trying to come across like a new superstar in the WWF makes him sick to his stomach. Luger claims that he has beaten all the major wrestlers in the company and Diesel isn’t near his level. Lex finishes the segment saying that Diesel was lucky he got disqualified because Diesel’s career would have been ended before it ever really got going.
9. Jeff Jarrett defeated Vince Wright in 2:33 following a jumping DDT.
10. Owen Hart defeated Rick Martel in 4:15 following a missile dropkick. After the match, Tamara voiced her displeasure with Martel.
11. Rick Steiner Update: Todd Pettengill talked to Rick Steiner earlier in the day with Rick revealing that he will be cleared to compete on November 28th, the night after Survivor Series. Rick says that he and Scott Steiner issue a challenge to the WWF World Tag Team Champions, whomever they should be. Pettengill seems to dismiss that announcement and is curios more about Rick’s reaction to Scott’s new challenger in Chris Benoit. Rick tells Pettngill that he has better things to worry about and left the interview segment.
12. Hulk Hogan defeated Ludvig Borga in 6:34 following a leg drop. After the match, the Dynasty made their way down to ringside to distract Hogan. Suddenly, Hunter Hearst Helmsley appeared making his way through the crowd and chop blocked Hogan’s left knee from behind. Flair, Anderson, Norton and Jarrett proceeded to enter the ring and fought off Randy Savage who attempted to make the save to end the program.
WWF Superstars 11/5/1994
1. Tom Pritchard defeated WWF World Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn in 7:19 following a lifting reverse DDT. After the match, the Heavenly Bodies declared they were the number one contenders and wanted the tag titles.
2. The Quebecers defeated Fred Peterson & Tom Cook in 3:10 when Pierre pinned Peterson.
3. Tamara & Rick Martel Interview: Todd Pettengill conducted an interview with Tamara regarding her recent issues with Rick Martel. Tamara talks about how happy she was to be with a champion, but is already growing tired of seeing her man being pinned night in and night out against guys he was beating three months ago. Tamara suggests that perhaps Rick Martel just doesn’t have what it takes anymore and that he doesn’t associate herself with washed up people. Rick Martel came out and can’t believe that Tamara is talking like that about him on television. Martel assures Tamara that this Monday on RAW he will get back on the winning side of things and he will be a champion in no time.
4. Diesel defeated Steve Thompson in 2:30 following a Jackknife power bomb. After the match, Diesel is heard saying he is the real Total Package.
5. The British Bulldog won a 10 man battle royal to earn a WWF World Championship match at Survivor Series last eliminating Bam-Bam Bigelow in 13:05.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 11/6/1994
1. Razor Ramon defeated Dave Stewart in 2:44 following the Razors Edge.
2. Carlos Vega defeated Mo in 4:53 following a spinning heel kick
3. Chris Benoit defeated Marty Jannetty in 13:09 with the Crossface.
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.