WWF RAW 5/22/1995
1. John Bradshaw defeated Duane Gill in 3:07 following a lariat.
2. Fatu defeated Barry Hardy in 2:44 following a top rope splash.
3. Kings Court w/ The Corporation: Jerry Lawler conducts an interview with Ted DiBiase, Psycho Sid and Lex Luger this week on Kings Court. DiBiase is thrilled with his Corporation having taken out their target, WWF World Champion Diesel. DiBiase recalls throughout his career how many times he was screwed over in regard to winning the WWF World Championship. Now, he has acquired two men that are more than capable of bring the championship to his Corporation, one of them being a former WWF World Champion already. DiBiase tells Lawler that they are in no rush to demand a WWF World Championship match against Diesel. He enjoys the thought of torturing Diesel mentally not allowing him to really know when they strike and take the gold away from Big Daddy Cool. DiBiase is here to issue a tag team challenge for the King of the Ring. DiBiase is doing this because both Sid and Luger badly want to end Diesel and this is the most logical approach. “Diesel, find yourself a partner to combat my men, Luger and Sid, and if either one of them pin you champ, they get a shot at your gold!”
4. The Kamikaze Kid & Marty Jannetty defeated Doink & Hughie The Clown in 11:55 when Kid pinned Doink following a top rope spinning heel kick. During the match, WWF Tag Team Champions Tatanka & Carlos Vega appear on the aisle and watched the action seemingly taking notes.
5. The Heavenly Bodies defeated Barry Horowitz & Scott Thomas in 2:15 after Prichard pin Thomas with a piledriver.
6. Jeff Jarrett Interview: Backstage, Jarrett claims that everything with Scott Norton is fine and that Norton just needs to reminded how to act. Jarrett continues to say that Norton has always been brought in to the company to be an asset to him and help him achieve greatness. That greatness will continue when he qualifies for the 1995 King of the Ring tournament!
7. Bob Holly defeated Brian Lee in 6:14 with a rollup after Lee collided with Tamara on the apron. After the match, Lee was given a chain by Tamara and beat on Holly to leave him laying.
8. Randy Savage Make A Wish/Attack: Todd Pettengill is with Randy Savage to take part in a Make A Wish segment where Savage is meeting sick children and its a good moment. Savage takes a fee photos and the family leaves. Pettengill interviews Savage about doing these kind of acts and Savage says it’s important to give back and show kids love. At this moment, Hunter Hearst Helmsley comes out of nowhere and tosses Savage into the wall and pummels Savage on the floor. Hunter grabs a TV monitor and whacks Savage in the head. Hunter shoves Pettengill to the floor and grabs Savage to hit the Pedigree on the floor as officials run to the scene. Hunter tells Savage that he’s making a statement and that he’s not getting overlooked anymore for washed up guys like Macho!
9. Hakushi defeated Vito LoGrasso in 3:54 following a handspring moonsault. After the match, the British Bulldog ran out and Hakushi escaped.
10. Duke Droese defeated Chris Kanyon in 2:06 following the Trash Compactor.
11. Shawn Michaels Interview: Backstage, Jim Ross tried to talk to Michaels about the mystery voice in recent weeks and Michaels said “I have no time to talk about absolute nonsense.”
12. Bam-Bam Bigelow defeated Tony DeVito in 2:19 following a top rope diving headbutt.
13. Jeff Jarrett defeated Razor Ramon to qualify for the 1995 King of the Ring in 10:08 following a jumping DDT onto a steel chair. During the match, Scott Norton slid a chair into the ring. After the match, Jarrett put his arm around Norton and said “you’re smartening up, boy.” That comment didn’t seem to sit well with Norton.
WWF Superstars 5/27/1995
1. The Smoking Gunns defeated Ben Jordan & Steve Jackson in 2:05 when Bart pinned Jordan.
2. Scott Norton defeated Mike Minor in 2:15 following a shoulder breaker
3. Ron Simmons defeated Tim Timmons in 2:44 following a snap powerslam.
4. Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Benoit to qualify for the 1995 King of the Ring in 9:57 following a superkick. After the match, the lights turn gold and voice softly congratulates Michaels on his win. Michaels is growing frustrated with this mystery person.
34-year-old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Long-time fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Vikings. An avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on old-school wrestling.