Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: Tucson, AZ
1.)Mr. Hughes & WWF World Tag Team Champions Money Inc. defeated Kamala & The Nasty Boys
2.)Yokozuna defeated Sean Dakota
3.)Crush defeated Steve Vega
4.)Razor Ramon defeated Tito Santana in a KOTR Qualifying Match
1. DiBiase tries pay off Kamala with a fist full of cash, but Kamala doesn’t accept it. Kamala works over DiBiase with a series of chops before exiting for Knobbs. Knobbs takes DiBiase off his feet with a big clothesline but is soon stopped by a knee lift. IRS tags in but is sent into Pity City as the show goes to commercial. Kamala misses a splash in the corner and Hughes tags in. Kamala manages to shoulder block Hughes off his feet after absorbing a few blows. Knobbs is clotheslined by Money Inc. to allow Hughes to regain control of the contest. Sags gets the hot tag and spikes IRS with a pile driver. All six men are in the ring brawling. Kamala splashes IRS but incorrectly covers him so he has to told how to do it, again. IRS rolls Kamala up from behind and gets the victory.
2.Mean Gene is hosting the Face To Face segment this week. Giant Gonzalez cuts a promo on Randy Savage regarding a battle at the Meadowlands in two weeks. Harvey Wippleman is incredibly small compared to Gonzalez, it’s just too funny. We hear from Crush as well. He will be wrestling Doink at the May 22nd house show. Crush invites Doink to bring a second Doink to the show because he will need him.
3. The Smoking Gunns vignette continue to air. They will be arriving in the WWF very soon!
4. Gorilla Monsoon hosts WWF Update. This week, the topic of conversation is the Sherri Martel/Luna Vachon issue. Stills from WrestleMania IX are shown where Luna attacked Martel on the floor and backstage while Sherri was getting medical attention. On RAW, Martel got some revenge by attacking Vachon.
5. Ramon cheap shots Santana in the corner with a back elbow and works over Santana with several stomps. Santana ducks a clothesline and nearly won following a leaping forearm smash but Ramon got his foot on the bottom rope! Ramon drops Santana throat first across the top rope to regain control of the bout. Santana makes a comeback with a scoop slam and comes off the top to hit a cross body but Ramon rolls through and pins Santana with a handful of tights!
6. Raymond Rougeau calls out the Giant Gonzalez and Harvey Wippleman to be interviewed this week. Next week, Gonzalez will meet Tatanka. Wippleman admits that the Undertaker has continued to comeback for more because he is stupid. Harvey considers Tatanka only to be the next man in line to be destroyed by his man. Their match is a KOTR qualifier as well.
A good overall show this week with two feature bouts. There is nothing bad about this one.
Thanks for reading.