WWF RAW 11/7/1994
1. The Headshrinkers defeated Crush & Ludvig Borga in 6:19 when Fatu pinned Borga following a top rope big splash.
2. Carlos Vega defeated Jim Neidhart in 4:12 following a spinning heel kick.
3. Dynasty Interview: Jim Ross introduces Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Scott Norton and Jeff Jarrett for an interview regarding their upcoming match at Survivor Series against Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage, which will be a five on five elimination match. Ross notes that the Dynasty only has four members and their opponents is a team of two, for now. Flair tells Ross that in recent weeks the Dynasty has recruited a new member to their group of elite to run the World Wrestling Federation and rid the wrestling world of Hulkamania and the Macho Man. Flair says that the Dynasty is a solid foundation but their newest member is going to make them unstoppable. Flair introduces the newest member of the Dynasty as being… Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Helmsley makes his way down to the ring and is glad to be part of the Dynasty family. Helmsley says that he got rid of the mentor he previously had (Bob Backlund) because he wants to be in elite status because he belongs at that level. Last week he inserted himself into the Dynasty by attacking Hulk Hogan and joining the force to get rid of Hulkamania once and for all. Flair chimes back in and says that this is the greatest five man group to ever exist in wrestling and that nobody that Hogan and Savage get will be able to end the Dynasty. Flair finishes off saying that they will be the surviving team at Survivor Series and to get use to seeing the WWF without Hulkamania and Macho Man being around. It is time for the Dynasty to run things.
4. Shawn Michaels defeated Frank Goodman in 2:44 following a super kick. After the match, Tatanka attacked Michaels and hit a Samoan Drop. Tatanka grabbed a microphone and told Michaels that he gets his long awaited revenge and chance to show the world that the Movement isn’t a joke at Survivor Series.
5. Duke Droese defeated Rick Martel in 5:13 following a side slam. After the match, Tamara got on the microphone and broke up with Martel calling him a loser and is tired of him embarrassing her. Martel tried to reason with Tamara as they went backstage but Tamara was not interested.
6. Bret Hart Interview: Jim Ross conducted an interview with Bret Hart regarding what Ron Simmons did last week to cost the Hitman the WWF World Championship in a rematch against King Yokozuna. Hart knows that Simmons feels like everyone is against himself and Tatanka, but that wasn’t the case with him. He says he respected Ron for his ability and he was a good guy, but now he is using his grievances to hide the fact that he simply wasn’t good enough to become a champion in the WWF. Bret tells Ross that if Simmons wants to be treated fairly he did the wrong thing by costing him the title. Hart isn’t going to let Simmons off easy and isn’t going to treat him fairly because he wants Simmons in the ring and wants to wrestle him at Survivor Series, which is fitting because Simmons won’t survive in the ring with the Excellence of Execution!
7. The British Bulldog defeated Chris Kanyon in 3:19 following a running power slam.
8. Lex Luger defeated Boo Bradley in 2:04 with the Torture Rack. During the match, Diesel shared pre-tape comments challenging Luger to a no disqualification match at Survivor Series to see which man can survive when there aren’t any rules.
9. King Yokozuna & Jim Cornette Interview: Earlier in the day, Jim Cornette and King Yokozuna were sat down with Vince McMahon to discuss the challenge of the British Bulldog. Cornette tells McMahon that Bulldog is a powerful human being, but Yokozuna is a monster and a monster always wins. Cornette knows that Bulldog won a battle royal, but Yokozuna is the size of all the men in the match all rolled into one! Jim tells Vince that Yokozuna is going to go down as the most dominating champion to ever hold the WWF World Championship and he will put down the British Bulldog at Survivor Series.
10. Mr. Perfect defeated Rhino Richards in 2:43 following the Perfect Plex.
11. Chris Benoit & The Heavenly Bodies defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion Scott Steiner & WWF World Tag Team Champions The Smoking Gunns in 14:26 when Benoit pinned Scott Steiner with a German suplex. After the match, the Heavenly Bodies hit a spike piledriver on Bart Gunn..
12. Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage Interview: Vince McMahon introduces Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage for the closing segment where Hogan and Savage will reveal their three partners. Hogan tells McMahon that the Dynasty has gotten stronger with Helmsley, but the powers of Hulkamania and the Macho Man is a greater force and that they can overcome evil that is the Dynasty. Hulk says that they have had three guys in mind to their partners for Survivor Series and they have agreed to join their team. The first man is someone they have watched over the past year and believe that he is a “badder man” than the Dynasty. Hogan introduces Razor Ramon as their first partner! Ramon comes out and is greeted with a great reception and shakes hangs with Hogan and Savage. Hogan continues his reveal by saying that with the addition of Helmsley, it was a no brainer to reach out to the man Helmsley has been insulting and attacking in recent weeks too. The decision would make him, well, the perfect partner. Hogan introduces Mr. Perfect as their fourth team member. Perfect comes out and is welcomed to the team shaking hands with his teammates and the fans are going nuts for this. Hogan says that their final partner is a man who has had issues with the Dynasty recently as well and Hogan himself had some tough matches a few years ago with him. This is a man who will strike fear into the Dynasty because he is a supernatural creature. Hogan introduces his last partner as being… The Undertaker! The show comes to an end with all five men putting their fists in the middle showing unity against the Dynasty!
WWF Superstars 11/12/1994
1. Hughie The Clown defeated Bob Holly in 6:23 following a moonsault.
2. Tamara Interview: Vince McMahon conducted an interview with Tamara who talked about growing tired of Rick Martel and his losing ways since losing the WWF Intercontinental Championship over the summer. Tamara says that she only associates herself with winners and champions. She calls Martel nothing but an old man who is worthless to her now. She is annoyed with Martel for always calling her and begging for her to comeback, but there is nothing he can do to change her mind. She is done with the model. Now, she is on the hunt for someone who is ready to be on primetime television and bring championship gold back to her. Once she finds her man, she’ll be back in the WWF and be known as the greatest manager of all time!
3. Ron Simmons defeated Paul Ryan in 2:04 following a spine buster.
4. Razor Ramon defeated Frank Noonan in 2:33 following the Razors Edge.
5. Marty Jannetty defeated IRS in 4:06 following a middle rope fist drop.
WWF Wrestling Challenge 11/13/1994
1. Crush defeated Mo in 4:06 with the Kona Vice.
2. The Quebecers defeated Mike Thomas & Chris Rodgers in 3:13 when Pierre pinned Rodgers.
3. Mabel defeated Ludvig Borga in 4:55 following a big splash.