Written by: Bob Colling
World Wrestling Federation presents Superstars
From: New Haven, CT
1.)Ultimate Warrior defeated Joe Milano
2.)Junkyard Dog defeated Iron Mike Sharpe
3.)Danny Davis defeated Mario Mancini
4.)Dino Bravo defeated Nelson Veilleux
5.)The Young Stallions defeated Steve Lombardi & Barry Horowitz
6.)Greg Valentine defeated George Steele by count-out
7.)WWF World Tag Team Champions Demolition defeated Jose Luis Rivera & Scott Casey
1. Ron Bass cut a promo on JYD during his match saying that he will be JYD’s new dog trainer when he is done with him.
2. Craig DeGeorge conducted an interview with Andre the Giant and Bobby Heenan. Heenan says that no man one on one has knocked Andre out. Heenan is upset over the fact that Jim Duggan used a 2×4 on Andre. Heenan says that Andre is a very dangerous giant. Andre says that Duggan challenged him. Andre isn’t going to need a 2×4 to knock Duggan out. He will just have to use his hands and squeeze Duggan’s neck. Andre is mad and when he is mad he is dangerous!
3. Steele rams Valentine head first into the top turnbuckle a few times but Valentine shoves Steele into the corner chest first to get the advantage. Steele punches Valentine in midair as he jumped off the middle rope. Steele chases after Jimmy Hart on the floor but Valentine attacks him. Steele tosses two chairs into the ring and is counted out. Steele hates the decision and chases the referee to the backstage area.
4. We hear from Slick and One Man Gang. Slick says that Randy Savage never pinned One Man Gang down. Comments from Savage are followed and Savage says he will pin Gang this weekend.
5. Next week, Hillbilly Jim takes on Honkytonk Man.
Nothing really going on this week on Superstars. They advanced a couple of feuds but nothing all that much and for the most part just didn’t grasp my interest in them. A thumbs down for this episode.
Thanks for reading.
31-year old currently living in Syracuse, New York. Longtime fan of the New York Mets, Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Vikings. Avid fan of professional wrestling and write reviews/articles on the product. Usually focusing on the old school wrestling.